Technical Service Coordinator
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19008 | Direct Hire
An exciting opportunity for Technical Service Coordinator in Philadelphia, PA!
A leading provider of audio visual commercial collaboration technology solutions is looking for an Technical Service Coordinator in the Philadelphia, PA area.
Looking for you next exciting career opportunity in the growing audio visual commercial integration industry? If yes, read on!
The position is Technical Service Coordinator. As a first responder of the Service Department your primary objective is take ownership of each call, manage each request correctly, dispatch efficiently and communicate to ensure the customer’ s complete satisfaction. You will concentrate on providing our customers highly effective and quality customer relationship management services. Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) first and foremost, customer service – provide our customers with superior technical support and coordinating support efforts. Focus on our customers by owning the customers problems and see them through to resolution, care about the customers and connect with them, communicate knowledgeably, clearly and correctly.
Required Skills and Experience
- Schedule service and maintenance dispatches
- Listen and respond to customers’ needs and concerns
- Accurately record details of customer contacts and actions taken
- Research answers or solutions as needed
- Resolve all customer service issues with management
- Provide timely feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns
- Communicate service status with customer
- Work to achieve 100% customer satisfaction 100% of the time
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Close tickets and process customer billing
- Manage day to day needs of service staff
- Process Service contract renewals
- Provide Phone helpdesk support
- Service RMA – Return Material Authorization
- Administrative Support
- Perform service calls, troubleshoot, and resolve problems with A/V systems
- Understands that this is not a Monday through Friday 9AM to 5PM environment. Must ensure presence is known, seen, and impactful
Education and Certifications
High School Diploma Required College degree preferred