Services Account Manager
Duluth, GA | Direct Hire
A leading global provider of innovative collaboration technology solutions is seeking a Services Account Manager in the Atlanta, GA metro area.
The ideal professional will have at least 5+ years of experience in customer oriented solution sales including creating and driving sales strategies for local and regional sales teams in the services, unified communications, SaaS, or licensing and subscriptions space.
Looking for a new and exciting opportunity? If YES apply today!
- Primary focus would be develop, implement, and drive customer engagement strategies for local and regional sales leadership to foster growth of company’ s solution-oriented service catalogues with the goal of educating and expanding solution services for existing and new customer base. This includes identifying opportunities within existing non active client base to target for conversation to services-oriented solutions.
- Build relationships with regional account managers and establish team sales strategies for pursing and/or expanding target customer engagements.
- Accountable for positioning company services within target accounts and achieving assigned sales objectives including developing and delivering customer specific solutions.
- Build and maintain relationships with key client stakeholders.
- Evaluate RFP’ s and assist in development and presentation of creative strategies within the opportunities to differentiate and position the company.
- Additional responsibilities include collecting and analyzing market intelligence to help illustrate company competitive position within the industry and identify emerging markets and trends that may be opportunities or competition for the company.
- Collaborate with product management and solution architecture to develop and evolve sales proposal/quoting tools as well as creating artifacts such as success stories, white papers, references, and presentation templates, fact sheets, value justification tailored for the various phases of customers journey and different buyer roles.
- Build and maintain close relationships with regional and local office leadership to understand trends and demands for technology services as well as collecting direct feedback from client stakeholders on market requirements.
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience with Customer-oriented solution selling is required. Experience in selling Services, unified communications, SaaS (software as a service), or licensing and subscriptions is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in the audio visual or collaboration industry is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience leading complex operational and strategic initiatives.
- Quoting experience in the Audio Visual / Unified Communications market a plus.
- Experience operating in a multi-state and / or complex matrix business environment is preferred.
- Minimum of a 4-year degree or comparable industry experience is required. Master’ s degree is preferred
- ITIL Foundations certification or comparable industry certification is required