Server Engineer Linux Windows - 2nd shift
Independence Ave Washington DC, District Of Columbia 20585 | Direct Hire
TierPM a Technology Solutions company is looking for a Server Administrator with an active Top Secret Clearance.
*2nd SHIFT 6PM to 1AM*
This person will provide leadership and direction for the implementation of the latest, best in class, IT infrastructure technologies.
- Provide architecture, engineering, and administrative support associated with the IT Infrastructure in a Top Secret/SCI facility. Also responsible for the Secret and Unclassified infrastructure.
- Architecture and administration for over 400 servers, both physical and virtual running Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Support of a 24x7 production environment, across multiple data centers, and geographic regions.
Primary Skills Required
- 9 (preferably 12) years systems server engineering experience
- Possess Architecture and administration skills for Linux servers (CentOS/Red Hat).
- A strong understanding of core network technologies (e.g. TCP/IP)
- Shell scripting experience plus knowledge of at least one scripting language (Python, Perl, Ruby, PowerShell)
- Possess effective interpersonal and presentation skills as he/she operates in a client-facing role.
Primary Skills Desired
- Experience with supporting the Joint Worldwide Intelligence System (JWICS).
- Possesses experience supporting the Intelligence Community (IC) including one of the following:
- Air Force Intelligence
- Army Intelligence
- Central Intelligence Agency
- Coast Guard Intelligence
- Defense Intelligence Agency
- Department of Energy
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of State
- Department of the Treasury
- Drug Enforcement Administration
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Marine Corps Intelligence
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- National Reconnaissance Office
- National Security Agency
- Navy Intelligence
- Office of the Director of National Intelligence