Senior Security Engineer
New York, New York | Contract
Title: Senior Security Engineer
Location: Mid-Town Manhattan NYC
Opportunity: A Senior Security Engineer will be expected to be able pick up new technologies quickly, deploy, configure and integrate them into a risk driven security program. In addition to the technical components the engineer will be expected to use the tools for cyber investigations. This is a blended role of engineer and analyst where the candidate is expected have a well rounded view on investigations and engineering.
Our environment is AWS centric with a mixed Windows/Mac endpoint landscape, all work is managed and achieved in an Agile / Scrum methodology.
This role will require you to:
- Onboard log data into SumoLogic cloud platform
- Create dashboards and alerts in SumoLogic
- Create and response alerts for investigation and track their life cycle in Jira
- Leverage Crowdstrike for endpoint investigations
- Leverage Meraki for network investigations
- Deploy toolsets and build process around tools like Anomali, CyberArk, ect
- Monitor the performance of endpoint controls to ensure there are no operation issues.
- Create technical architecture documentation
- Create investigation process documentation
- Experience deploying security technologies to an enterprise.
- Experience performing a leadership role or working on a highly technical teams that have achieved innovative solutions.
- Experience working in cloud centric (AWS) environments.
- Experience working in Agile / DevOps style environments
- Have previously reporting to VP / CISO / CTO level management
- Achieved - CISSP, SANS GSEC