SAP FI Functional Analyst
New York, New York | Direct Hire
An exciting opportunity for an experienced SAP FI Functional Analyst in the New York, NY metro area!
The SAP FI Functional Analyst works with other SAP cross functional analysts, developers and Finance to integrate and support processes and solutions for this leading manufacturer. Responsibilities will include SAP FICO module design, configuration, and testing.
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least 8 years of SAP MM-SD-FICO design, configuration and testing experience.
- Must have significant and recent " hand on" experience in the design, configuration and working knowledge in the SAP FI module, including configuration for New G/L, Document Splitting, Multiple Ledgers, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Accounting and Banking/Treasury.
- Hands-on experience in design, configuration, testing and working knowledge in the SAP CO module, including configuration for Cost centers, Material costing, Internal Orders, Production orders settlement.
- Strong hands-on experience with the Implementation Configuration Tool (IMG) modules is a must. Working knowledge of overall SAP system, with key area as FI/CO functional is mandatory.
- Must have excellent project management and communication skills, be an analytical thinker and be able to work effectively with diverse audiences
- Must be able to provide clear and accurate time estimates as well as be able to meet heavy deadlines.
- Ability to map business requirements to functionality available in appropriate technologies/platforms.
- Must have strong troubleshooting, problem-solving and follow-up abilities.
- Experience working multiple SAP projects and implementing new implementations as well as upgrades.
- Configuration experience with FICO integration with SD and MM modules.
- Excellent understanding with industry experience of Order-to-Cash (OTC) and Procure-to-Pay (PTP) processes.
- Must have hands on support with month-end and year-end financial closing.
- Prepare detailed functional specifications for development activities including reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements, and forms.
- Experience in US Tax and integrations using Vertex is a nice to have.
- Experience in Incentives and Paybacks using Vistex is a nice to have.
- Reading and an acceptable understanding of ABAP code is helpful.
- Knowledge of EDI and IDOC is a nice to have.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience.