Regional Sales Manager
Queens, NY 11368
A leading national provider of innovative collaboration technology solutions is seeking an a Regional Sales Manager in the New York Midtown area.
Looking for an experienced leader that can grow a team and build a strong portfolio of accounts. The ideal professional will have experience obtaining new business within assigned territories in the construction, electrical, AV/VTC, and/or HVAC space.
Are you looking for your next exciting career opportunity? If yes, apply now!
- This position is primarily responsible for driving all aspects of the selling process including, but not limited to, new business development; attainment of corporate mandated revenue and gross profit goals, and participation in the planning and execution of a defined growth strategy for assigned region.
- Responsibilities include vertical market analysis; evaluate and implement effective sales strategies focusing on defined market assignments as well as working with reps to develop an annual sales plan tailored to their geographic territory or vertical market
- Providing through leadership as well as mentoring and coaching to help develop/grow the sales teams
Skills and Experience:
- 5 - 7 years’ Sales Management experience in construction, electrical, and/or AV/VTC
- Experience operating in a complex matrix business environment
- Demonstrated experience selling but not limited to: network services, unified communications, VoIP, SIP, H.323, Cisco Telepresence, Tandberg, Polycom, Lifesize, Extron, Creston, AMX products, as well as integration, professional and managed services
- Proven ability to significantly contribute toward or lead operation initiatives with a results oriented approach
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Understanding of technical aspects of audiovisual systems design and installation preferred
- Ability to motivate and effectively lead large project teams comprised of technical and administrative personnel toward a common goal
- 4 year degree (preferred)
- CTS certification (a plus)