Project Manager - Civil Engineering
Richmond, VA 23229
A leading civil engineering firm in the Richmond, VA area is seeking an experience Senior Project Manager with industry experience in land development projects to lead up exciting projects within the higher education and K-12 education verticals.
- Participates in the conceptual development of a the project and oversee its organization, scheduling and implementation.
- Work with the project team to plan, organize and direct activities concerned with audio visual system integration projects at new and existing building sites.
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of company policy and contract specifications.
- Monitor, mentor and control project through administrative direction of the on-site team to ensure project is completed on schedule and within budget.
- Investigate potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures.
- Represent company in project meetings and attend strategy meetings.
- Work with contract administrator to manage financial aspects of contracts to protect company’ s interest and simultaneously maintain good relationship with the customer.
- May requisition supplies and materials to complete project.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, workers and clients.
- Formulate reports concerning such areas as work progress, costs and scheduling.
- Work with the labor coordinator to assign workers to construction sites to work on specified projects.
Experience and Required Skills
- Experience with AutoCAD
- At least10 years proven experience in civil site design and land development
- Experience managing engineering and design teams
- Must have BSCE; PE
- Must have Civil 3D Experience
- 4 Year College Degree