Pro-AV Project Manager
New York, NY 10005
An exciting opportunity for an AV Project Manager in New York, NY!
A leading national provider of Audio Visual technology is looking for an experienced Project Manager in Manhattan, NY.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3-5 years of recent AV integration industry experience in the role as a project manager and have an understanding of commercial construction methods required to support the installation of ceiling and wall mounted audio and video systems for video conferencing and telepresence solutions.
Looking for something new? If yes, read on!
- Manages Audio Visual commercial integration and installation projects such as video conferencing and telepresence for corporate fortune 100 customers
- Responsible for overall communication and completion of each project, as well as, communication and project scheduling with client
- Coordinates the installation with client, installation and technical personnel, and any associated subcontractors
- Responsible for each project from the awarding stage through final project completion
- Work directly with customer to establish and publish project timeline and completion date
- Responsible for communicating project progress/changes to customer
- Responsible for conducting project meetings with installation and technical staff
- Assist with scheduling of company installation and technical staff and any associated subcontractors
- Coordinate ship dates of all project related equipment
- Coordinate and process any project change orders
- Coordinate project documentation
- Work with administration to ensure accurate and timely billing to customer
Required Experience and Skills:
- At least 3-5 years of recent AV/IT/UC project management in the audio visual commercial integration industry
- Project Managers with experience managing high end professional environment audio visual implementation projects preferred
- Must have knowledge and experience planning and commercial construction tasks and dependencies including the deployment of video conferencing and telepresence solutions
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Project with ability to create gantt charts
- Must have project management experience including planning, scheduling, tracking and status reporting
- Experience with commercial technology installations in a professional work environment
- Superior communication skills
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work well with other people
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- CAPM or PMP certifications are highly preferred