Print Marketing Manager
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19008 | Direct Hire
Our client a leading provider of audio visual, IT and collaboration technology solutions is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager in the Philadelphia, PA metro area.
- Manage the Company’ s web site, content and new ideas.
- Improve the Company’ s Website SEO
- Continuously assist in improving the structure, navigation and content of the Company’ s website
- Uploading marketing material to online libraries, internet groups, and social media sites.
- Manage social media campaigns, setting strategy and execution plans.
- Create, manage, and improve campaigns on Google, etc. in an effort to generate sales leads.
- Manage the Company’ s social media presence on all platforms (Twitter, Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, and YouTube).
- Market the Company’ s offerings to drive brand and business.
- Collaborate with division/department heads with respect to their marketing needs.
- Working with our graphic design firm to convey information and provide direction.
- Graphic design work as necessary, not a primary function.
- Compose copy and/or work with copy writer to write and distribute press releases. Case studies and newsletters.
- Prepare content for presentations/Digital Signage.
- Schedule, plan, attend and set up for events and trade shows (some travel required).
- Coordinating customer events on and off-site.
- Initiate marketing ideas/concepts/customer events for various departments within the company.
- Working with Sales and various offices to provide data bases and custom collateral for mailings/email campaigns/prospecting.
- Seek vendors and negotiate Give-aways, print collateral, signage, etc.
- Research new vendors with respect to Marketing fulfillment.
- Manage administrative tasks associated with the position of Director of Marketing
- Manage Market Development Funds earned from Vendor purchases, submit plans as necessary.
- Buying and placing ads
- Updating and maintaining the marketing departments’ documentation and databases.
- Scheduling and supervising photo shoots,
- Other miscellaneous tasks as the needs arise
- High School Diploma. College Degree Preferred.