Manager - Pro-AV Installation Team
Philadelphia, PA 19019
A leading provider of Audio Visual (Pro-AV) commercial integration solutions, is seeking an experienced hands on technical Team Manager to oversee Audio Visual commercial integration installation teams in the Philadelphia area.
The ideal candidate must have recent experience working in the Pro-AV commercial integration industry with at least 5 recent years in progressive team leadership positions as a Senior Installer, Team Lead, Supervisor, Project Manager or Manager.
- Manage & mentor multiple audio visual installers and installation teams.
- Responsible for installing the audio video products to business requirements/specifications and also mentoring other Installers as needed.
- Responsible for the installation of audio video equipment, including, but not limited to, cabling, fiber optics, racking and mounting AV devices and connecting control system units.
- Perform Systems Commissioning
- Coordinate and report all required job-site information to the scheduling department
- Dispatch night and weekend customer support
- Provide scheduled weekly update reports for management staff, scheduling department, and sales representatives.
Required Skills and Experience
- At least 8 years of overall AV industry experience with at least 5 recent years in progressive team leadership positions as a senior installer, team lead, supervisor, project manager or manager.
- Minimum of 3 yrs. installing Audio Visual equipment including video panels, speakers and related components
- Minimum of 3 yrs. installing AV components in a commercial business environment.
- Must have experience with racking (fabricating and mounting), pulling/crimping/terminating cables and connecting components as required by blueprints and designs.
- Must have knowledge of system commissioning
- Ability to read blueprints and install equipment to specifications required.
- Strong knowledge of wireless network systems and functionality
- Strong understanding of surveillance and access control systems (Honeywell, DMP, CRC, Wirepath, Digital Watchdog, IC Realtime)
- Experience with burglar alarm systems (Honeywell, DMP, DSC)
- Must have experience in electro-mechanical audio/video component installation.
- Experience and understanding in programming Savant/Crestron/AMX control units desired but not required.
- Experience with Homework' s QS programming
Education and Certifications
- College Degree or relevant equivalent experience
- CTS certification nice to have