Manager - Audiovisual Engineering Teams
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19002 | Direct Hire
A leading national provider of audio and video commercial integration solutions is looking for an experienced Manager to lead and support a team of Audiovisual Design, Sales, Project and Field Engineers in the Philadelphia, PA area.
The ideal candidate will have recent experience as an Audio Visual Design Engineer as well as leadership experience leading teams designing and deploying commercial audiovisual integration solutions for corporate, education and government customers.
Have the technical background in the A/V commercial integration industry? Eager to take on your next leadership role? If yes, read on!
- The A/V Engineering Team Manager supervises and provides hands on leadership for teams of audio visual Design Engineers, Sales Engineers and Field Engineers to solution and deploy best in class AV commercial integration solutions.
- Provide subject matter expertise to AV Installers, Engineers, Project Managers and Programmers.
- Responsible for teams installing audio video products and components as specified by blue prints and to specifications provided by the Design Engineer team.
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 6-10 years designing and commissioning Audio Visual equipment including video panels, speakers, racking, AV cabling, video conference solutions and related components
- At least 2-4 years of recent experience in a leadership capacity overseeing audiovisual commercial integration design and engineering teams.
- Experience with data and voice networking design requirements.
- Knowledge of loading and troubleshooting Crestron, Extron and AMX control systems required (not programming)
- Can read CAD generated prints and building blueprints and riser diagrams.
- Must have excellent communication skills and possess excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to do advanced troubleshooting on any device
- Must be able to read and write at basic English proficiency.
- The ability to perform basic math functions.
- The ability to lift 50-60 lbs., climb, crawl, and raise items overhead.
Education and Certifications
- 4 Year College Degree
- CTS and related industry certification required.