Linux Server Administrator
Washington, District Of Columbia 20585 | Direct Hire
We are seeking multiple Linux Server Administrators with a active Top Secret Clearances for an exciting permanent Linux / Windows Server Administration career opportunity in the Washington, DC metro area.
**Note: 1st and 2nd Shift Positions are available.**
The ideal Linux Server Engineer will provide leadership and direction for the design, implementation and day to day support for Linux and Windows servers including:
- Provide architecture, engineering, and administrative support for Linux Server Infrastructure in a Top Secret/SCI facility.
- Architecture and administration for over 400 servers, both physical and virtual running Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Support of a 24x7 production environment, across multiple data centers, and geographic regions.
- At least 9-12 years Linux and Windows server system engineering and support experience
- Must have design and administration skills supporting Linux servers (CentOS/Red Hat).
- A strong understanding of core network technologies (e.g. TCP/IP) is required.
- Shell scripting experience plus knowledge of at least one scripting language (Python, Perl, Ruby, PowerShell)
- Possess effective interpersonal and presentation skills as he/she operates in a client-facing role.
Nice to Have Experience:
- Experience with supporting the Joint Worldwide Intelligence System (JWICS)
- Possesses experience supporting the Intelligence Community (IC) including one of the following:
- Air Force Intelligence
- Army Intelligence
- Central Intelligence Agency
- Coast Guard Intelligence
- Defense Intelligence Agency
- Department of Energy
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of State
- Department of the Treasury
- Drug Enforcement Administration
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Marine Corps Intelligence
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- National Reconnaissance Office
- National Security Agency
- Navy Intelligence
- Office of the Director of National Intelligence