Lead Audio Visual Installer
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19008 | Direct Hire
An exciting opportunity for a Lead Audio Visual Installer in the Philadelphia, PA area!
A leading national audio visual integration firm is seeking a Lead Audio Visual Installer in the Philadelphia, PA.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2-3 years experience leading teams of audio visual installers on commercial integration projects and have exceptional customer service skills.
Looking for your next exciting audio visual industry career opportunity? If yes, read on!
- The Lead Audio Visual Installer will manage and provide leadership to teams of audio visual commercial integration installation technicians.
- The Lead Audio Visual Installer will be responsible for hands on installation of audio video products to business requirements/specifications and also mentoring other Installers as needed.
- Responsible for the installation of audio video equipment including: LCD flat panels, video projection systems, speakers & microphones, cabling, fiber optics, racking and mounting AV devices and control system unit loading, troubleshooting and commissioning.
- Supervise installers installing, mounting and finishing with a variety of construction materials including wood, drywall, stone and tiles.
- Perform field system commissioning
Required Skills and Experience
- At least 1-3 years of audio visual industry commercial integration installation experience in a lead installer position.
- Audio DSP Experience
- Expert knowledge of commercial construction methods such as ceiling deck construction, wall framing and structural engineering
- Experience in configuring and troubleshooting (not programming) Crestron, AMX and Extron audiovisual control systems is required.
- Must have recent and current hands on experience installing audio visual equipment including flat panel displays, video walls, speakers video conferencing systems and control systems.
- Must have recent hands on experience with racking (fabricating and mounting), pulling/crimping/terminating cables and connecting components as required by blueprints and designs.
- Must have knowledge of system commissioning
- Ability to read blueprints and install equipment to specifications required.
- Must have experience with IP addressing and other IT basics.
Education and Certifications
- College Degree or equivalent work experience
- CTS required, CTS-I Certification nice to have
- Audio DSP Experience and Certifications highly preferred.