Junior Audiovisual Design Engineer
6135 NW 167th Street, Unit E24 Miami, Florida 33015 | Direct Hire
A leading national provider of AV integration solutions is looking for an Assistant to their Director of Engineering for their Miami, FL office.
The right candidate should have the following skills:
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, and/or VidCAD, WireCAD – the more experience, the better.
- Proficiency or experience in Broadcast & A/V systems is a major plus
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills are essential.
- Computer proficiency is required. Must be familiar with basic office applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Familiarity with current IT practices is a plus
- Organization, efficiency and attention to detail are a must.
- Ability to work well with clients and coworkers to hit deadlines.
- Outgoing personality and ability to effectively communicate with other departments and customers.
- Drive, flexibility and multi-tasking capability with ability to thrive in a team environment.
- Team player that is willing and able to wear many hats
This position will include, but is not limited to:
Assisting the Director of Engineering with daily tasks including AutoCAD/VidCAD drawings, travel arrangements for the department, scheduling, communicating with other departments for coordination of projects and maintaining calendar events.