IT Internal Auditor
One American Boulevard Cleveland, Ohio 44145 | Direct Hire
A leading national consumer goods manufacturer is seeking for an experiences Senior IT Auditor to join their growing security team out of their Cleveland, OH office.
The ideal applicant will have 5-7 years experience as an IT Auditor with proven working experience as Internal Auditor in the Accounting, finance, and/or information technology internal controls and standards focus.
Required Skills and Experience
- High level of IT knowledge in the infrastructure, data center operations, data/application security and related computer system controls.
- At least 5 to 7 years experience in IT security controls.
- Experience with IIA, Cobit and Sarbanes-Oxley auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations. o
- Significant experience with NIST, ITIL and related IT service delivery standards.
- Familiarity with The Committee of Sponsoring Organizations of the Treadway Commission (COSO).
- Experience with SAP is a nice to have.
- ACL experience is a nice to have
- Advanced user experience with MS Office, accounting software and databases. Must be able to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed audit reports.
- Excellent analytical skills including compliance and controls.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer, software and navigational skills.
Education and Certifications
- BS or BA in Information Systems, Computer Science, Accounting, Finance or a related business field is required
- CISA or related certification are a nice to have