Suffolk, VA 23434
We are seeking a senior level GIS Analyst for a 6-12 month contract to assist with the implementation and technical administration of our client' s GIS system.
As a GIS Analyst, you will bridge the gap between business processes and technology solutions. The successful candidate will have strong Cityworks development and reporting skills with a focus on fleet management.
- Oversee technical administration of its asset management program, including the management of the department' s Asset work order management system Azteca' s, Cityworks.
- Assess the suitability of information system configurations and work with end users to achieve desired outcomes.
- Responsible for all enhancements and continued improvements of the existing Cityworks and other asset management systems,
- Work closely with Cityworks users and stakeholders to define goals, establish projects and business processes.
Experience and Skills
- Must have at least 5 years of solid programming experience maintaining and improvement of existing Cityworks system including experience with fleet management
- Must have at least 5 years experience in the role of a GIS Administrator
- Experience developing ETL processes to migrate data between disconnected systems.
- Must have experience with software development methodologies in planning and implementing work products, including work with web development, IIS, SQL Server, and ArcGIS for server.
- Experience using SQL, Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services, and Crystal Reports.
- Experience creating mappings, developing and maintaining links between Tyler Technology MUNIS and Cityworks by developing scripts, configuring data export and import between applications.
- • Comfort with Esri' s GIS platform (ArcGIS Server, enterprise geodatabase) to support Cityworks highly desired
- Experience installing and configuring Cityworks Server software
- Experience configuring Cityworks core/add-ons/modules: AMS, PLL, Storeroom
- Understanding of the Cityworks database schema and associated back-end management/scripting
- Ability to analyze business processes and systems and migrate to/integrate with geospatial systems