Audio Visual Technician - Healthcare Technology
White Plains, NY 10601
A leading provider of Audio Visual and Telecom commercial collaboration technology solutions is looking for an Field Service Technician in the White Plains, NY area.
The ideal candidate will have recent audio visual, paging systems, intercom installation and AV/IT service support experience in the healthcare industry. This will include:
- Nurse Call Systems
- Paging & Intercom Systems
- IP Based Communication Systems & Integration
- Rauland-Borg Healthcare and Education Systems
Looking for you next exciting career opportunity in the growing audio visual and paging and Intercom integration industry? If yes, read on!
Required Skills and Experience
- 1-2 years experience with IP based Communication Stems and Integration
- 1-2 years experience with Rauland-Borg Healthcare and Education Systems
- 1-2 years recent experience installing and commissioning audio visual (A/V) equipment including cables, racks, video panels, speakers, control systems and related components highly desired.
- Knowledge and recent hands on experience with audio visual control systems such as Crestron, AMX, Extron and Biamp.
- ability to read CAD generated prints and building blueprints and riser diagrams.
- Must have excellent communication skills and possess excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to do advanced troubleshooting on any device
- Must be able to read and write at basic English proficiency.
- The ability to perform basic math functions.
- The ability to lift 50-60 lbs., climb, crawl, and raise items overhead.
- Able to climb ladders up to 35 feet+
- Knowledge of OSHA 10 safety procedures
- Valid drivers license
Education and Certifications
- High School Diploma Required
- College degree preferred
- Industry certifications nice to have