Philadelphia, PA 19080
A leading national provider of audio visual collaboration integrated technology solutions has an exciting opportunity for a Certified Crestron Programmer in the Philadelphia, PA metro area.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of Crestron experience and should be experienced in coordinating with audio visual engineers and customers to develop touch panel designs.
Does this sound right up your alley? If yes, read on!
- The systems programmer develops audiovisual A/V control solutions for complex audio video systems.
- Program Crestron control systems.
- Perform programming tasks in a timely and quality conscious manner.
- Coordinate with audio visual engineers and customers to develop touch panel designs.
- Trouble-shoot complex audio, video, switching and control systems problems as required.
- Minimum of 2 years of direct experience in Crestron programming.
- Solid Understanding of signal flow and professional audio components.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong PC and Networking experience.
- Knowledge of standard software for DSP set-up, switcher set-up, etc.
- Ability to trouble shoot audio, video, control systems problems.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong Communication skills (written and verbal)
- InfoComm CTS certification a plus
Education and Certifications
- Bachelors Degree or work equivalency
- Crestron certifications are a nice to have.