Crestron Programmer - Work From Home
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19382 | Direct Hire
An exciting opportunity for a Crestron Programmer in the Philadelphia, PA metro area! Position can be virtual for the right fit!
A leading national provider of audiovisual collaboration technology solutions has an exciting opportunity for Audio Visual Programmers (Crestron or AMX) in the Philadelphia Metro area.
The ideal candidate will have at least 1-2 years of Crestron and/or AMX programming experience and should be experienced in coordinating with audio visual engineers and customers to develop touch panel designs.
All levels of Crestron programming experience are encouraged to apply!
Does this sound right up your alley? If yes, read on!
- The systems programmer develops audiovisual A/V control solutions for complex audio video systems.
- Program Crestron and or AMX control systems.
- Perform programming tasks in a timely and quality conscious manner.
- Coordinate with audio visual engineers and customers to develop touch panel designs.
- Trouble-shoot complex audio, video, switching and control systems problems as required.
- Minimum of 1 year of direct experience in Crestron and or AMX programming.
- Solid Understanding of signal flow and professional audio components.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong PC and Networking experience.
- Knowledge of standard software for DSP set-up, switcher set-up, etc.
- Ability to trouble shoot audio, video, control systems problems.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong Communication skills (written and verbal)
- InfoComm CTS certification a plus
Education and Certifications
- Bachelors Degree or work equivalency
- Crestron or AMX certifications are a nice to have.
- CTS certification is a nice to have.