Azure Cloud Software Engineer
Dallas, Texas | Direct Hire
A leading global electronics manufacturer has an exciting opportunity for a seasoned Azure Cloud Software Engineer in the New York, NY (Fort Lee, NJ) metro area.
The ideal Software Engineer candidate will have several years of recent experience developing and deploying applications on Azure platforms and have several years of in-depth C#, .NET and SQL software development experience.
- Develop, deploy and support innovative cloud software applications hosted on Microsoft Azure.
- Work with Microsoft Azure and develop applications using C#, .NET Framework (3.5, 4.0, and 4.5), Visual Studio,
- In-depth knowledge and technical expertise with Windows Server 2008/2012 and SQL Server 2008/2012 is necessary.
- Perform DevOps functions to the Azure infrastructure and provide break/fix support as required.
- Write application specifications and test code for Azure cloud software development projects.
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least 3-4 years experience developing, deploying and managing applications using C#, .Net and SQL server.
- Technical experience with Microsoft Azure including Service Bus, Web sites, Web roles, Worker roles and Distributed Cache.
- Must have in-depth C# and .NET application development experience as well as extensive SQL experience specifically ad hoc queries, SPs and multi-table joins.
- PowerShell, WCF, WPF, multi-threading, Entity Framework, sockets and Telerik Reporting is a nice to have.
- 4 Year College Degree Required