Avaya Field Technician
Rochester, NY 14602
An exciting opportunity for an Avaya Field Technician in Rochester, NY.
A leading national provider of Audio Visual and IT collaboration technology solutions is looking for an experienced Avaya Field Technician in Rochester, NY.
A strong knowledge of IT and data networking is required as well as preferred experience with AVST, Avaya, Cisco and Nortel products, including IP Telephony and Call Pilot voicemail multimedia solutions.
Looking for something new? If yes, read on!
- Performs a wide variety of complex technical duties in support of voice and data communication systems.
- Provide installation, support, and maintenance on communication and networking equipment and deliver high quality customer service in a timely manner.
Required Experience and Skills:
- At least 2 years of recent experience as a Field Technician providing installation and maintenance support of voice and data systems.
- Preferred experience with AVST, Avaya, Cisco and Nortel products, including IP Telephony and Call Pilot voicemail multimedia solutions.
- Professional, reliable, highly organized, and punctual.
- Customer service & team oriented.
- Maintain industry-recognized technology credential(s)
- Maintain a clean driving record
Education and Certifications:
- Associate degree in electronics technology or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Industry technology certifications is a nice to have.