Audiovisual Project Manager - Commercial Integration
Tampa, FL 33634
An exciting opportunity for an Audio Visual Project Manager in Tampa, FL!
A leading global provider of integrated audio visual and collaboration technology solutions has an exciting opportunity for an Audiovisual Project Manager in Tampa, FL.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5-10 years of recent audio visual commercial integration industry experience and will possess a fundamental understanding of audio visual (A/V) system functionality, installation process and techniques.
PMP certification highly preferred.***
***Must be willing to travel up to 25%
Have we peaked your interest? Does this sound like the perfect career opportunity for you? If yes, read on!
- Manages audio visual commercial commercial integration and installation projects for corporate, education and government customers both in the United States as well as international locations.
- Responsible for overall communication and completion of each project, as well as, communication and project scheduling with client.
- Coordinates the installation with client, installation and technical personnel, and any associated subcontractors.
- Responsible for each project from the awarding stage through final project completion.
- Work directly with customer to establish and publish project timeline and completion date
- Responsible for communicating project progress/changes to customer
- Responsible for conducting project meetings with installation and technical staff
- Assist with scheduling of company installation and technical staff and any associated subcontractors
- Coordinate ship dates of all project related equipment
- Coordinate and process any project change orders
- Coordinate project documentation
- Work with administration to ensure accurate and timely billing to customer
Required Experience and Skills:
- 5-10 years of recent audio visual project management experience in the Audio Visual, Telecommunications or Unified Communications industry.
- Must have fundamental project management experience including planning, scheduling, tracking and status reporting utilizing a methodology such as PMBOK.
- Must have experience managing commercial audio visual integration projects for corporate, education and government customers including video conferencing and/or telepresence type projects.
- Must have ability to read and comprehend technical documents including engineering and architectural drawings, schedules, test reports, or commissioning documents.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Microsoft project, Adobe Acrobat, and AutoCAD (or similar) software.
- Superior communication skills.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work well with other people.
- Must possess a valid drivers license and have a clean safe driving record.
- Must have a valid passport.
- Must be willing to travel up to 25% including international travel.
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- CAPM or PMP certifications are highly preferred.
- CTS certification preferred