Audio Visual VTC Engineer
Omaha, NE 68007
A leading provider of Audio Visual solutions is looking for a VTC Engineer that can design, support, and implement extensive Cabling and software relating to AV/VTC integration projects. This a 2 year contract in Omaha, NE and requires an active DoD Secret Security Clearance as well as ban ability to obtain a Top Secret Clearance.
The main responsibilities of the role will be in support of engineering efforts including gathering requirements, analysis, planning, and AMX related AV configuration management. Experience in successfully troubleshooting and resolving AMX related technologies is required and AMX programming experience is preferred.
This role will include:
- Continual security scanning of active AV/VTC site and ensuring compliance and correcting any malfunctions.
- Responsibility for review and analysis of all AV/VTC integration projects to ensure it meets room design and requirements.
- Testing, including pre and post testing of all new equipment.
- Installation of AV/IT technology including operating systems and any device specifications.
- Creation of a transition and training plan for the technology.
- DoD Secret Security Clearance as well as ban ability to obtain a Top Secret Clearance.
- At least 5 years progressive experience as a VTC Engineer or Technician.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Engineering or one of the Physical Sciences.
- AMX troubleshooting experience, with programming preferred.
- Related industry certifications.