Audio Visual Technical Recruiter
1451 W Cypress Creek Road, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33305 | Direct Hire
TierPM, the nations leading audio visual industry workforce and staffing solutions company is growing! We are seeking an Audio Visual Technical Recruiter, with recent experience working in the audio visual Pro-AV industry, to join our growing team.
**Note: Remote based opportunity. Candidates can live anywhere in South Florida**
Recruiting experience is a nice to have but not required, The ideal applicant should have recent experience working in the audio visual Pro_AV, event technology or related industries, as well as have superior customer service skills.
- Recruit, pre-screen, and evaluate candidates seeking jobs in the audio visual, event technology and related industries.
- Foster long-term relationships with candidates in the audio visual and IT industry
- Review and understand technical job requirements and types of industry jobs, skills and certifications.
- Review applicants to verify if position requirements are met
- Complete screening forms and format resumes so to meet client expectations and to assist candidates obtain an initial interview.
- Research and become familiar with new technologies in the audio visual and IT space.
- Follow up with candidates
- Prepare candidates for client interviews
- Meet daily, weekly and monthly recruiting goals
- Recent work experience in the audio visual, Pro-AV, event techoloogy or related industries is required.
- 1-2 years experience in the role of a technical recruiter in an agency setting is a nice to have.
- Experience recruiting in the audio visual industry is a nice to have but is not required.
- Experience using applicant tracking systems is a nice to have.
- Ability to efficiently work from a home office or from a remote co-working site with little direct supervision.
- Must be extremely self organized and be able to multi-task so to handle multiple recruiting priorities and requirement simultaneously.
- Self-confidence and self starter
- Strong PC skills including Outlook and Microsoft Office.
- Superior written, verbal and listening communication skills
- A strong LinkedIn profile with significant audio visual industry connections is preferred
- Ability to build strong relationships
- College degree preferred