Audio Visual Support Technician
Richmond, Virginia 23219 | Contract To Hire
An exciting opportunity for an Audio Visual Support Technician in Richmond, VA.
TierPM, an AV technology solutions company is looking for an experienced Audio Visual Support Technician in the Richmond, VA area for a 1+ year assignment. The Audio Visual Technician will handle all requests for support of client on-site video conferencing and audio visual system support.
Is this the perfect position for you? If yes, apply today!
- Responsible for the troubleshooting, maintenance and support of electronic communication systems, including but not limited to professional video display systems, Telepresence, Video-Conferencing and AV control system solutions.
- Troubleshoots and repairs audio visual and IT components
- Trains and instructs the customer on the proper use of the equipment
- Assists with preventive maintenance and upgrades of customer hardware and software components
Required Experience and Skills:
- 2-3 years of audio visual commercial integration industry experience in the role of an Audio Visual Field Technician,
- Experience troubleshooting and supporting Video Conferencing and/or Telepresence systems such as Polycom, Tandberg, Cisco, etc.
- Must have experience troubleshooting and supporting Extron, Crestron, AMX, Polycom, Cisco, Biamp and Clearone equipment.
- Knowledge and experience in the IT network communications a plus.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Valid and current driver’ s license.
Education and Certifications:
- CTS and / or CTS-I certification nice to have
- Audio, video conferencing, or control equipment manufacturer certifications a plus (Polycom / Cisco / AMX / Crestron / NEC / Bi-AMP / etc)