Audio Visual Service Technician
Philadelphia, PA 19382
An exciting opportunity for an Audio Visual Support Technician in the Philadelphia, PA area.
A leading audio visual commercial integration firm is seeking an experienced Audio Visual Support Technician to provide onsite support for corporate clients.
The ideal candidate will have experience supporting and troubleshooting fully integrated conference rooms, auditoriums, board rooms including providing laptop, desktop, and mobile device level 1 support as well as having exceptional customer service skills.
Is this job right up your alley? Looking for you next exciting career opportunity? If yes, read on!
- The AV Technician will be responsible for hands on installation of audio video products to business requirements/specifications.
- Providing support for the setup and breakdown of all onsite meetings and ensuring all presentation spaces are presentable for use.
- Quality assurance testing of AV equipment and room functionality including remote testing of local and regional offices.
- Responsible for the support of audio video equipment including: LCD flat panels, video projection systems, speakers & microphones, cabling, fiber optics, racking and mounting AV devices and control system unit loading, and troubleshooting.
- Providing level 1 help desk support and troubleshooting of computer and mobile devices.
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience in audio visual commercial or IT industry.
- Experience with managing conference room inventory, identifying, and coordinating equipment refreshes as needed.
- Experience with troubleshooting (not programming) Crestron audiovisual control systems.
- Must have recent hands on experience testing and troubleshooting projectors, microphones, speakers, amplifiers & LCD/Plasma displays.
- Experience using audio mixer software to diagnose and fix any room sound issues.
- Experience operating cameras and video equipment (as needed)
- Support and troubleshooting of Video Conferencing Equipment (CISCO, Polycom, etc.).
- Must have experience with basic computer (laptops and desktops) and mobile device support including basic IP and ISDN Knowledge.
Additional Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be responsible, self-motivated, self-starter, personable and well-organized.
- Superior customer service skills to deal with both internal and external customers.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Possess a valid Driver’ s License and clean driving record.
- Working experience with corporate environment.
- College Degree or equivalent work experience
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship