Audio Visual Service Coordinator
Dallas, TX 75244
An exciting opportunity for an Audio Visual Service Coordinator in Dallas, TX!
A leading national provider of integrated Audio Visual collaboration technology solutions is looking for an experienced Audio Visual Service Coordinator in the Dallas, TX metro area.
The Audio Visual Service Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating process of resolving organization’ s internal and external audio visual service issues including scheduling services, remote troubleshooting, and organizing delivery and return of equipment.
- Ensure prompt response to all customers internal/external and company initiated service issues
- Responsible for scheduling/coordinating service calls with customers
- Perform service calls as needed
- Schedule maintenance visits
- Assign and maintaining service calendar of service jobs for service technicians
- Troubleshoot over the phone with customers to determine level of service required
- Open, update, and close RMA’ s in GP to include processing credit card payment
- Responsible for signing out and securing inventory and non-inventory consumables per service call requirements
- Identify and solve issues that will impact the service call
- Provide effective communication by supplying daily updates to Service Manager, technical staff and account executives
- Ensure that service deliverable and milestones are met
- Follow up and schedule remaining items not completed on previous service call
- Ship and return product from manufacturer in timely fashion
- Complete punch list items
- Ensure tickets are processed and closed in a timely fashion
- Perform system level diagnostics, troubleshoot and service issue by phone and document/communicate accordingly
- Quality control/check on repaired product including testing
- Responsible for returning product to RETURNS DEPT that is DOA or requires a credit/re-bill.
- Escalate service issues to Service Manager/VP Operations/Regional VP in timely fashion when critical success factors cannot be met
Required Experience and Skills:
- Experience in reading/understanding architecture, electrical, structural & AV systems drawings
- A teachable disposition and a willing attitude towards continuing education
- Flexibility to work outside the job description when the need arises
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Clean driving record and background check
- Analytical and problem-solving/troubleshoot
- Deductive reasoning skills
- Self-starter with keen attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work day, evening or weekend shifts
- Must pass background check and pre-employment screenings
?Education and Certifications:
Minimum high school diploma or GED - Degree preferred
Must have had prior experience completing and/or servicing technical installation/repair of audiovisual systems, including equipment rack fabrication, site preparation, termination and calibration of audio and video equipment, and implementation of control systems.
CTS, CTS-I, NSCA or Cedia equivalent is a plus.