Audio Visual Project Manager
Washington, District Of Columbia 20895 | Direct Hire
A leading provider of audio visual integration technology solutions is looking for an experienced Audio Visual Project Manager in the DC/NOVA metro area.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3-5 years of recent audiovisual commercial integration experience in the role as a project manager.
Have we peaked your interest? Sound like the perfect opportunity for you? If yes, read on!
- Manages Audio Visual commercial integration and installation projects for corporate, education and government customers.
- Responsible for overall communication and completion of each project, as well as, communication and project scheduling with client.
- Coordinates the installation with client, installation and technical personnel, and any associated subcontractors.
- Responsible for each project from the awarding stage through final project completion.
- Work directly with customer to establish and publish project timeline and completion date
- Responsible for communicating project progress/changes to customer
- Responsible for conducting project meetings with installation and technical staff
- Assist with scheduling of company installation and technical staff and any associated subcontractors
- Coordinate ship dates of all project related equipment
- Coordinate and process any project change orders
- Coordinate project documentation
- Work with administration to ensure accurate and timely billing to customer
Required Experience and Skills:
- 3-5 years of recent audiovisual project management in the A/V commercial integration industry.
- Must have knowledge and experience planning and commercial construction tasks and dependencies.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Project with ability to create Gantt Charts showing A/V Project Schedules
- Must have project management experience including planning, scheduling, tracking and status reporting.
- Prior hands on technical experience as an Audio Visual installer and/or designer highly desired.
- Experience with control system configuration and commissioning such as Crestron, AMX and Extron.
- Superior communication skills.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work well with other people.
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- CAPM or PMP certifications are a nice to have.