Audio Visual Project Manager
Philadelphia, PA 19382
Looking for a new challenge? Interested in working on exciting global projects? Then this job is for you!
A leading national provider of collaboration technology solutions is seeking an experienced project manager with commercial audio visual industry experience to lead exciting technology integration projects in the Philadelphia, PA metro region.
- Participates in the conceptual development of a the project and oversee its organization, scheduling and implementation.
- Work with the project team to plan, organize and direct activities concerned with audio visual system integration projects at new and existing building sites.
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of company policy and contract specifications.
- Monitor and control project through administrative direction of the on-site lead installation technician to ensure project is completed on schedule and within budget.
- Investigate potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures.
- Represent company in project meetings and attend strategy meetings.
- Work with contract administrator to manage financial aspects of contracts to protect company’ s interest and simultaneously maintain good relationship with the customer.
- May requisition supplies and materials to complete project.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, workers and clients.
- Formulate reports concerning such areas as work progress, costs and scheduling.
- Work with the labor coordinator to assign workers to construction sites to work on specified projects.
Experience and Required Skills
- 4-6+ years of Audio Visual project management experience including knowledge of mechanical and electrical requirements required to complete a plan.
- At least 2+ years Audiovisual systems integration experience in new and existing buildings and construction sites preferred.
- Experience managing international projects preferred.
- CTS and/or any industry related certifications preferred.
- PMP certification preferred.
- Experience managing Smart Building projects is a nice to have.
- Must be able to travel internationally.
- 4 Year College Degree