Audio Visual Project Manager
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46774 | Direct Hire
A leading national provider of Audio Visual integration solutions is seeking a Project Manager with experience in the audio visual or construction industries to manage LED video display installations in the Fort Wayne, IN area.
- Responsible for planning, directing, facilitating and administering LED display installation projects, while considering budget, schedule and quality of the project.
- Read and interpret electronic schematics and architectural blueprints.
- Read and understand documents for each assigned project including, but not limited to: project scopes of work, bid drawings and specifications, contract, subcontractor scopes of work, and construction schedules.
- Coordinate internal resources, along with any outside key vendors and partners, to ensure that all elements of the overall project are properly and effectively deployed.
- Facilitate internal project kick-off meetings that include key participants from sales, engineering, fabrication, installation and programming.
- Lead the team to ensure they effectively identify, manage and eliminate problems so that projects are consistently delivered on-time and meet client expectations.
- Identify & assess risk throughout the project life cycle.
- Manage overall project timelines and milestones.
- Assume full ownership for the project and escalate to senior management as needed to ensure company and client goals are met.
- Schedule and Chair weekly project reviews with internal teams and clients, as required.
- Ensure client and internal milestones are met and appropriate approvals are obtained and documented.
- Travel to various job sites required, as necessary.
Experience and Skills
- 5-7 years audio visual integration or construction project management experience
- Experience managing large, multi-phase projects preferred
- Formal education in Electronics or related field preferred
- Technology industry certifications preferred.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent preferred