Audio Visual Project Manager
Dallas, TX 75244
An exciting opportunity for an Audio Visual Project Manager in Dallas, TX!
A leading national provider of integrated Audio Visual collaboration technology solutions is looking for an experienced Audio Visual Project Manager in the Dallas, TX metro area.
The Audio Visual Project Manager will manage all aspects of audio visual installations/projects - from system engineering and design to post client implementation walk through and supporting the project team during the installation and commissioning phases.
- Manage end to end audio visual project installation life cycle from pre-install site visits/surveys, scheduling, budget/resource management, and liaise between the technical resources and clients.
- Review, validate and provide feedback regarding the budget allocated for the technical design.
- Manage and provide leadership to project installation technicians
- Daily/Weekly project status updates including budget/metrics reporting
- Perform system level diagnostics including troubleshooting and reporting issues to design team
- Assist to create schedules and size the work required by the installation team
- Assist with installation of products/services (if needed)
- Manage project escalations and complete any required change orders
- Maintain and expand post sales engineering standards, best practices, and documentation as needed
- Support mentoring/training of installation technicians
Required Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience managing complex audio visual projects and crews
- Experience with understanding of construction practices, architectural drawing standards, ADA compliance, and all other audio visual integration related standards.
- Previous hands on experience with technical installation of audio visual systems, including equipment rack fabrication, site preparation, termination, and calibration of audio visual equipment a plus
- Experience with setup, configuration and troubleshooting of control systems a plus (Crestron, Extron and/or AMX)
- Knowledge and experience with wired or wireless data networks required to support video conferencing, VOIP audio conferencing, and control system networking
- Knowledge and experience in the IT network communications a plus.
Education and Certifications:
- CTS-I or CTS-D or NSCA or Cedia equivalent
- PMI PMP certification nice to have