Audio Visual Project Manager
830 West Chestnut Street Boston, MA 02135
Looking for a new challenge? Interested in working on exciting Audio Visual projects? Then this job is for you!
A leading national provider of collaboration technology solutions is seeking an experienced project manager with commercial audio visual industry experience to lead exciting technology integration projects in Boston, MA.
- Participates in the conceptual development of a the project and oversee its organization, scheduling and implementation.
- Work with the project team to plan, organize and direct activities concerned with audio visual system integration projects at new and existing building sites.
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of company policy and contract specifications.
- Monitor and control project through administrative direction of the on-site lead installation technician to ensure project is completed on schedule and within budget.
- Investigate potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures.
- Represent company in project meetings and attend strategy meetings.
- Work with contract administrator to manage financial aspects of contracts to protect company’ s interest and simultaneously maintain good relationship with the customer.
- May requisition supplies and materials to complete project.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, workers and clients.
- Formulate reports concerning such areas as work progress, costs and scheduling.
- Work with the labor coordinator to assign workers to construction sites to work on specified projects.
Experience and Required Skills
- 5+ years of Audio Visual project management experience including knowledge of mechanical and electrical requirements required to complete a plan.
- At least 2+ years Audiovisual systems integration experience in new and existing buildings and construction sites preferred.
- Experience managing international projects preferred.
- CTS and/or any industry related certifications preferred.
- PMP certification preferred.
- Experience managing Smart Building projects is a nice to have.
- 4 Year College Degree