Audio Visual Lead Installer
Charlotte, NC 28078
A leading provider of audio visual commercial collaboration technology solutions is looking for an Audio Visual Lead Installer in the Charlotte, NC area.
The ideal candidate will have recent audio visual commercial or residential experience installing audio visual solutions such as cabling, racking, flat panel video screens, high end speakers, video projection units and automation systems such as Crestron, AMX, Extron and Biamp.
Looking for you next exciting career opportunity in the growing audio visual commercial integration industry? If yes, read on!
Required Skills and Experience
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform and coordinate installation, programming, troubleshooting, and maintenance of communication equipment.
- Terminate cabling at head end rack locations.
- Document changes to project drawings ‘ as-builds’ as necessary.
- Attend/conduct project meetings with installation or construction personnel and assist with scheduling and installation.
- Communicate project progress/changes to customers, the Company, and technical staff.
- Assist in coordinating shipping of project equipment.
- Assist in generating RFI’ s and executing project change orders with sales personnel as necessary.
- Provide training to customers or end-user personnel on operation and maintenance of systems.
- Provide effective “ on call” support.
- Attend job-related training, as offered by the Company as well as self-driven learning efforts.
- Acquire technical certifications as needed for the job.
- Mentor, train, and share knowledge with others, as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associate degree in Electronics Technology or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Ability to read schematics and interpret signal flow through circuits.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Professional, reliable, highly organized, and punctual.
- Customer service & team oriented with a pleasant disposition.
- Maintain industry-recognized technology credential(s).
- Maintain a clean driving record.
? Education and Certifications
- High School Diploma Required
- College degree preferred
- CTS or other AV industry certifications nice to have