Audio Visual Installer II
Dallas, TX 75244
A leading provider of Audio Visual solutions has an exciting opportunity for an Audio Video Installer II in the Dallas, TX metro area.
This is an exciting growth opportunity and if you have Audio Visual industry experience as an integration installer, this is the job for you!
The ideal candidate will have at least 2-4+years of hands on experience installing AV solutions including reading blueprints, mounting/installing rack units, running/crimping/terminating cable and commissioning Audio Visual equipment such as video screens, projection units, speakers as well as Crestron, Extron and AMX control system devices.
Interested? Looking to bring your career to the next level? If yes, apply today!
- The Audio Video Installation Technician II will complete technical installations of audio/visual systems including all projectors, calibrate audio/video systems, and implement (or program) Crestron and AMX control systems.
- The position requires the ability to troubleshoot audio, video, and control systems problems.audio/visual builds racks, installs projectors, screens and other audio video equipment including, but not limited to, cabling, fiber optics, racking and mounting AV devices and control units.
- Assist with and perform installation tasks in a timely and quality conscious manner.
- Loading and configuration of control systems (Crestron, Extron, AMX)
- Duties may include but are not limited to: Pulling cable, installing connectors, projector mounting/hanging (ceiling mounts) and metal fabrication.
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 2-4+ years of installing and commissioning Audio Visual equipment including video panels, speakers, racking, AV cabling and related components
- Must have mastered all aspects of audio-visual field installation and should be able to fully commission an AV system
- Must have knowledge of IP Networking
- Knowledge of loading and troubleshooting AMX and Crestron systems (not programming)
- Experience in Audio Visual testing, Audio Visual maintenance, and service of audiovisual systems.
- Can read CAD generated prints and building blueprints and riser diagrams.
- Must have excellent communication skills and possess excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to do advanced troubleshooting on any device
- The ability to perform basic math functions.
- The ability to lift 50-60 lbs., climb, crawl, and raise items overhead.
Education and Certifications
- High School Diploma, College Degree Preferred
- CTS, DMC-E, OSHA 30 and/or other A/V related certifications preferred