Audio Visual Installer I
Dallas, TX 75244
A leading provider of Audio Visual solutions has an exciting opportunity for an Audio Video Installer I in the Dallas, TX metro area.
This is an exciting growth opportunity if you are looking to build your experience in this career path.
The ideal candidate will have up to 2+years of hands on experience installing AV solutions including reading blueprints, mounting/installing rack units, running/crimping/terminating cable.
Interested? Looking to bring your career to the next level? If yes, apply today!
- The Audio Video Installation Technician I will complete technical installations of audio/visual systems including all projectors, calibrate audio/video systems, and implement (or program) Crestron and AMX control systems
- The position requires the ability to troubleshoot audio, video, and control systems problems.audio/visual builds racks, installs projectors, screens and other audio video equipment including, but not limited to, cabling, fiber optics, racking and mounting AV devices and control units
- Assist with and perform installation tasks in a timely and quality conscious manner
- Duties may include but are not limited to: Soldering/metal fabrication, pulling/terminating cable, installing connectors, and rigging/mounting equipment
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum of up to 2+ years of installing Audio Visual equipment including video panels, speakers, racking, AV cabling and related components
- Must have basic understanding of foundational audio visual fundamentals
- Must have knowledge of and use safely hand tools
- Must have basic knowledge of signal flow
- Experience in Audio Visual testing, Audio Visual maintenance, and service of audiovisual systems
- The ability to perform basic math functions
- The ability to lift 50-60 lbs., climb, crawl, and raise items overhead
Education and Certifications
- High School Diploma, College Degree Preferred
- CTS, and/or OSHA 10 certifications preferred