Audio Visual Installation Technician
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19108 | Direct Hire
A leading provider of audio visual commercial collaboration technology solutions is looking for an Audio Visual Installation Technician in the New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia, PA.
The ideal candidate will have recent audio visual commercial or residential experience installing audio visual solutions such as cabling, racking, flat panel video screens, high end speakers, video projection units and automation systems such as Crestron, AMX, Extron and Biamp.
Looking for you next exciting career opportunity in the growing audio visual commercial integration industry? If yes, read on!
Must work from office located in Mount Laurel, NJ. 50% of work will be in NYC, 50% in PA/NJ
Responsible for the maintenance and troubleshooting of complex Audio, Video, and Control systems. Can work unsupervised and be responsible for completing work with attention to detail and meet a high level quality standard.
- Preventative Maintenance and troubleshooting existing AV systems.
- Recommending and performing the necessary repairs including Extron, AMX and Crestron control systems.
- As needed: installation, set-up, commissioning, and training of AV components.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 3 years’ experience as an AV Installation Technician (Extensive commensurate professional experience may be substituted.)
- Experience in installing audio-visual-control systems including video conferencing systems, cabling and terminating video/audio systems, and equipment rack fabrication.
- Review and understand electronic systems requirements and documentation (blueprints, etc.)
- Thorough understanding of complex system testing and calibration equipment
- Ability to trouble-shoot audio, video and control systems problems.
- General CTS certification is helpful (can be obtained after employment).
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Trustworthy and dependable.
- Must be proactive, self-directing and goal oriented.
- Must be responsible and able to work independently.
- Exceptional organization skills and able to multi-task.
- Able to work after hours, when needed.
- Able to travel.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a valid driver’ s license and pass a background check.