Audio Visual Install Technician
10251-106 Street NW Edmonton, Alberta 10251
We have exciting and multiple opportunities for Audio Visual Install Technicians in the Edmonton, Alberta area to work on commercial AV integration and installation projects for corporate, education, government and house of worship customers.
The ideal candidate will have experience Installing, testing and commissioning a variety of audio visual related components, performing field service as well as providing general equipment maintenance. Work schedule is based on 42.5 hours per week, with some overtime.
Essential Job Functions:
- Attach mounting brackets, & audio visual equipment to building structures.
- Installation and termination of low voltage cables.
- Prepare materials, and devices for installation.
- Assemble, and load equipment racks.
- Systems testing and trouble shooting.
- Responsible for quality, and testing of complete system at the end of the project.
- Customer contact and instruction.
- Liaison with project manager / communicate issues.
- Provide direction to other technicians.
- Van operation: loading / unloading equipment, & driving in a safe manner.
- Follow company policies and procedures.
- Perform any other assigned duties.
- Strong audio and video theory.
- Soldering and cable termination.
- Interpreting system signal flow drawings, and structural blueprints.
- Competent use of all required audio visual equipment and tools.
- Fall arrest, basic first aid training, and criminal check.
- Problem solving, trouble shooting, and time management skills.
- Work well alone, and with others.
- Class five driver’ s license.
- Lift fifty pounds.
- Good listening skills, take direction,.
- Strong customer service.
- Attention to detail.
- CTS, CEDIA, or any industry related courses, or experience.