Audio Visual Field Technician
Wilmington, DE 19801-4343 | Direct Hire
Responsible for the maintenance and troubleshooting of complex Audio, Video, and Control systems. Can work unsupervised and be responsible for completing work with attention to detail and meet a high level quality standard.
- Preventative Maintenance and troubleshooting existing AV systems.
- Recommending and performing the necessary repairs including Extron, AMX and Crestron control systems.
- As needed: installation, set-up, commissioning, and training of AV components.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 3 years’ experience as an AV Installation Technician (Extensive commensurate professional experience may be substituted.)
- Experience in installing audio-visual-control systems including video conferencing systems, cabling and terminating video/audio systems, and equipment rack fabrication.
- Review and understand electronic systems requirements and documentation (blueprints, etc.)
- Thorough understanding of complex system testing and calibration equipment
- Ability to trouble-shoot audio, video and control systems problems.
- General CTS certification is helpful (can be obtained after employment).
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Trustworthy and dependable.
- Must be proactive, self-directing and goal oriented.
- Must be responsible and able to work independently.
- Exceptional organization skills and able to multi-task.
- Able to work after hours, when needed.
- Able to travel.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a valid driver’ s license and pass a background check.