Audio Visual Field Engineer
Philadelphia, PA 19060 US
A leading provider of integrated audio visual and information technology collaboration solutions is looking for an experienced Audio Visual Field Engineer in the Philadelphia, PA area.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of audio visual commercial integration industry experience loading and commissioning control system systems such as Crestron, Extron, BIamp, BSS and Q-SYS as well as some other programming experience.
- Responsible for audio visual field system commissioning and troubleshooting
- Responsible for the troubleshooting, maintenance and support of electronic communication systems, including but not limited to professional video display systems, Telepresence, Video-Conferencing and AV control system solutions
- Troubleshoots and repairs audio visual and IT components
- Trains and instructs the customer on the proper use of the equipment
- Assists with preventive maintenance and upgrades of customer hardware and software components
- Travel to client sites as required
Required Experience and Skills:
- At least 5 years of audio visual commercial integration industry experience in the role of an Audio Visual Field Technician
- Must have experience loading and commissioning control programs, software, and firmware (Q-SYS, BSS, AMX/Extron/Crestron/Biamp)
- CCNA Certification or ability to obtain a CCNA within a year of the position.
- Experience troubleshooting and supporting Video Conferencing and/or Telepresence systems such as Polycom, Tandberg, Cisco, etc.
- Must have experience troubleshooting and supporting Crestron, AMX, Polycom, Cisco, Biamp and Clearone equipment
- Knowledge and experience in the IT network communications a plus
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Valid and current driver’s license
Education and Certifications:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- CTS and / or CTS-I certification preferred
- Audio, video conferencing, or control equipment manufacturer certifications a plus (Q-SYS/ BSS / Polycom / Cisco / AMX / Crestron / NEC / Bi-AMP / etc)