Audio Visual Account Manager
New York, NY 10005
A global provider of audio visual, IT and video conferencing collaboration solutions is looking for an experienced customer service oriented Service Contract Account Manager in Lower Manhattan to join their growing team providing customer service, inside sales and technical support to existing customers.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 recent years of experience as a seasoned and innovative Service Contract AM with specific experience managing service agreements, maintenance contracts and coordinating/tracking service contract renewal activities.
Does this describe exactly what you are looking for? If yes, read on!
- Coordinate with internal and external customers from request to quote to purchase order processing extending and maintaining managed services as well as general support agreements.
- Work with existing customers to renew existing managed service agreements.
- Responsible for generating quotations for the renewal of service agreements for current customers.
- In support of the outside sales team perform new business research and lead generation using Salesforce.com, Hoovers, Jigsaw and other related databases.
- Maintain and upgrade the companies CRM database.
- Consult with Outside Sales, Field Service Engineers and Customer Service Representatives to ensure that complex service agreements are quoted accurately prior to customer delivery.
- Maintain a focus on customer retention and service agreement up-selling and growth.
- Follow up regularly with the Service Coordinator to ensure that service is performed as required leading to high customer satisfaction.
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least 5 years of customer service, technical service and sales experience specifically supporting technical support contracts and maintenance agreements.
- Must have a technical background including knowledge of technology solution delivery and support in the audio visual, information technology, telecommunications or unified communication technology areas.
- Project management tracking and reporting experience
- Experience with video conferencing and related data network and collaboration technology highly desired.