Audio Engineer - Corporate Live Events
Orlando, FL 32801
We need your expert A-1 Audio Engineering skills for an exciting opportunity in Orlando, FL!
A leading provider of Audio Visual event production technology services and solutions is seeking a qualified A1 Front of House Audio Engineers to work on exciting corporate and concert venue production events in the Orlando, FL area.
The ideal A1 candidate will have at least 2-3 years of high level Front of House Sound Engineer (A1) expertise including specific experience with digital consoles and flying line arrays in corporate environments.
**Note: This is a Full Time Permanent W2 Opportunity with full benefits including health insurance, paid time off, employer 401K contributions and more. Sorry, no freelance opportunities at this time**
**All applicants must have " live event" corporate client interaction experience and be willing to travel 30% to 35%**
Does this sound right up your alley? Ready to Apply? If yes, read on!.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain all audio equipment and assume the role of head (A1) audio technician.
- Overall AV equipment set-up and operations, event production operations, and maintenance support for a large corporate audio-visual live production events.
- Provide FOH (A1) Engineering expertise including operating professional sound equipment to produce superior sound quality in a wide variety of event venues, from small rooms to large 1000-person conference halls.
- Placement of additional speakers, amps, and microphones, and operate digital audio consoles providing level control, echo cancellation, and multiple feeds for room audio, recording and webcasting.
- Customizing the sound reinforcement configuration for a variety of room layouts and participant arrangements.
- Responsible for the proper operation, maintenance, and repair of all audio gear.
- Provide assistance in event AV set-up and operations in accordance with facility SOPs and event customer requirements. This involves the use of advanced audiovisual and lighting equipment, including robotic cameras, production switchers, webcasting encoders, and projectors/laptop display equipment.
- Provide basic troubleshooting of equipment and rack-mounted systems to identify the source of problems, and provide immediate repair or replacement to restore operations.
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least 3 years of recent experience as an A1 Front of House Audio Engineer.
- Must have " Live Event" corporate event experience supporting a wide variety of event venues, from small rooms to large 1000-person conference halls.
- Experience with digital consoles and flying line arrays in corporate environments.
- Must possess experience with expert set-up and maintenance of AV and Broadcast system cameras, audio equipment, switchers, routers, as well as VTC equipment and conference AV equipment.
- Ability to troubleshoot and adjust (if necessary) installed audio DSPs in set spaces.
- Have a working knowledge of emerging broadcast, A/V and VTC technologies, and assist in defining upgrade plans for future system upgrades.
- Must have an excellent attitude, professional dress and be capable of performing efforts politely and professionally in a corporate customer service facing role.
- Ability to pass a background investigation.
- Must be willing to travel 30% to 35%.
Education and certification:
- High school diploma or GED
- College Degree highly preferred.
- CTS or other related industry certifications nice to have.