Account Manager- Collaboration Technology
East Bay Area, CA 94710
A leading national provider of innovative collaboration technology solutions is seeking an Collaboration Technology Account Manager in the Northern California East Bay Area (Berkeley, Oakland, Richmond, Alameda)
Looking for a new and exciting opportunity? The ideal sales professional will have experience generating sales for collaboration technology systems through developing and maintaining client relationships and expanding the company’ s current client base.
Does this sound interesting to you? If YES apply today!
- Primary focus would be to grow sales of audio visual, computer and collaboration technology focused business solutions within an assigned territory.
- Determine client requirements and prepare sales proposals with the assistance of the the technical pre-sales teams such as design engineers and other subject matter experts.
- Manage the order process from proposal to close including completing site surveys, solution design and proposal pricing.
- Develop quarterly sales plan to expand existing client base and generate new business opportunities.
- Attend and participate in weekly office sales meetings
- Represent the company, as assigned, at technological briefings and trade shows.
- Participate in training and professional development activities.
- Monitor in-flight projects to ensure the team is delivering to customer expectations.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 5-7 experience of direct selling in the Video Teleconferencing (VTC), Audio Visual area is a preferred.
- Ability to showcase progressive sales growth over the last 5 years
- Ability to understand, present and demonstrate visual collaboration products and services to end user customers.
- Ability to effectively present ideas and information in a professional business environment.
- Effective time management skills, with strong organization and prioritization abilities.
- A positive, can-do attitude with a desire to continually improve performance and take it to the next level.
- Ability to utilize search engines and other business resources to gather relevant data and facts, and able to synthesize and apply the information appropriately.
- Outstanding written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to travel on a limited basis as needed.
- Minimum High school diploma or equivalent
- A four year degree is preferred
- College Sports Background a Plus