Account Manager- Collaboration Technology - SLED
Orange/Los Angeles County, CA 90630
A leading national provider of innovative collaboration technology solutions is seeking an collaboration Technology Account Manager in the Orange/Los Angeles County Area.
Want an exciting new opportunity? The ideal sales professional will have experience generating sales for in the SLED (state, local and education agencies) space for collaboration technology systems through developing and maintaining client relationships and expanding the company’ s current client base.
Does this sound interesting to you? If YES apply today!
- Primary focus would be to grow sales of audio visual, computer and collaboration technology focused business solutions within an assigned territory for state, local, and education agency space.
- Determine client requirements and prepare sales proposals with the assistance of the the technical pre-sales teams such as design engineers and other subject matter experts.
- Manage the order process from proposal to close including completing site surveys, solution design and proposal pricing.
- Develop quarterly sales plan to expand existing client base and generate new business opportunities.
- Attend and participate in weekly office sales meetings
- Represent the company, as assigned, at technological briefings and trade shows.
- Participate in training and professional development activities.
- Monitor in-flight projects to ensure the team is delivering to customer expectations.
Skills and Experience:
- Must have experience to selling to state, local and education (SLED) government agencies
- At least 3-5 years of sales experience in Unified Communications, Video Teleconferencing, Audio Visual and/or Telecommunications space.
- Ability to showcase progressive sales growth over the last 5 years
- Ability to understand, present and demonstrate visual collaboration products and services to end user customers.
- Ability to effectively present ideas and information in a professional business environment.
- Effective time management skills, with strong organization and prioritization abilities.
- A positive, can-do attitude with a desire to continually improve performance and take it to the next level.
- Ability to utilize search engines and other business resources to gather relevant data and facts, and able to synthesize and apply the information appropriately.
- Outstanding written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to travel on a limited basis as needed.
- Minimum High school diploma or equivalent
- A four year degree is preferred
- At least 3 - 5 years’ experience of direct selling in the Audio Visual and/or Video Teleconferencing area is a preferred
- College Sports Background a Plus