Account Executive - K-12 Education Sales
Philadelphia, PA 19111
A leading provider of innovative technology solutions is seeking for an experienced Account Executive to join their team selling K-12 classroom technology solutions to New Jersey K-12 school districts and higher education institutions.
The ideal applicant will have at least 5 or more recent years of experience as an outside sales executive selling solutions to New Jersey K-12 school districts.
- The Sales Account Executive will focus on selling classroom IT desktop and technology solutions to New Jersey region K-12 and higher education institutions.
- Responsible for developing a territory sales plan, generating qualified leads with the area schools and maintaining a sustainable sales pipeline to meet forecasted revenue and sales targets.
- 5+ years of experience in business to business technical and solution oriented sales with experience selling to educational institutions and school districts.
- Must have a strong network of K-12 and higher education decision maker contacts in New Jersey in order to seek new sales and grow existing business in this vertical market.
- Experience selling technology related solutions to K-12 and higher education school systems in New Jersey.
- Strong prospecting sales skills to locate new business coupled with strong relationship skills to maintain and grow existing business.
- Aggressive, action-oriented and results-oriented with strong verbal presentation, negotiation and closing skills.
- Demonstrated history of building long-term relationships, consistently meeting and/or exceeding sales quotas.
- Attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, superior time management skills and ability to work with minimal supervision are essential.
- Excellent account management skills with experience using CRM tools to document contacts, leads and opportunities.
- A team player that works well in a collaborative and team focused environment.
- College Degree (Preferred)