AV Design Engineer - Nurse Call Systems
Lancaster, PA 17573 US
Our client, a leader in AV technology for the Healthcare Industry, is seeking a dynamic AV Systems Engineer with a history of AV design in the Healthcare field in Lancaster, PA.
This rapidly growing technology company specializes in systems integration, managed services, and content creation for healthcare accounts including hospital and urgent care centers. The majority of AV design focuses on Healthcare related systems so experience in healthcare AV design, such as Nurse Call Systems is required.
Position Overview: As a Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for several key accountabilities and expectations to support AV projects and clients. Your role will encompass tasks related to project scope definition, design, problem-solving, and maintaining exceptional customer service standards.
- Correct and complete bills of material for sold projects.
- Create comprehensive drawing sets in AutoCAD, including floor plans, schematics, rack elevations, line-of-sight drawings, mechanical details, and wiring risers.
- Collaborate with the Operations team to support project origination and completion.
- Research and implement solutions to address service issues and system performance failures.
- Maintain and update Outlook with tasks, appointments, meetings, and project-related activities.
- Accurately review, assign, populate, and extract data within D-tools as per manufacturing documentation and specifications.
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients, customers, vendors, and coworkers.
- Support a minimum of $4 million in systems engineering projects annually.
- Assist in generating sales proposals totaling a minimum of $2 million annually.
- Attend industry events and vendor meetings to stay updated on product knowledge.
- Assist the Vendor Management Team in promoting newly approved products.
- Five or more years of experience in the Audio-Visual industry.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Network Administration, or relevant job experience with in-depth knowledge of systems integration disciplines.
- Ability to collaborate with the sales team to produce accurate bills of material and provide expertise for new product evaluations.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD.
- Ability to obtain and maintain InfoComm CTS D Certification.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and excellent client management and service skills.
- Ability to conform to standards when completing sales engineering tasks.
- A current driver's license in good standing.
- Flexibility to work Monday through Friday, nights, and weekends as needed.
- Macintosh skills preferred.