AV Control System Programmer
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19110 | Direct Hire
An exciting opportunity for an AV control system programmer in the Philadelphia, PA metro area!
A leading national provider of audiovisual collaboration technology solutions to commercial, education and government clients has an exciting opportunity for an Audio Visual Programmer (Crestron or AMX) in the Philadelphia, PA area.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2-5 years of Crestron and/or AMX programming experience and should be experienced in coordinating with audio visual engineers and customers to develop touch panel designs.
Ready to bring your Crestron and/or AMX programming career to the next level?
Does this sound right up your alley? If yes, read on!
- At least two (2) years of Crestron or AMX programming experience in a corporate commercial environment.
- Must have experience running and terminating all types of cables and connections.
- Experience installing and troubleshooting Videoconferencing systems (Polycom, Cisco, LifeSize).
- Play a leadership role during control system implementation and testing for System Integration client projects.
- Experienced in coordinating with audio visual engineers and customers to develop touch panel designs and solutions.
- Ability to trouble-shoot complex audio, video, switching and control systems problems.
- Must be able to lead programming code reviews as required.
- Must be able to contribute to design review and code review as required.
- Team player with good communication skill written and verbal.
Education and Certifications
- Bachelors Degree
- Crestron or AMX certifications are highly desired.
- CTS certification is a nice to have.