Audio Visual Installation Technician
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania | Direct Hire
An exciting opportunity for an Audio Visual Installation Technician in the Wilmington, DE area!
An established and leading national provider of corporate audio visual commercial integration services is seeking an experienced Audio Visual Installation Technician the in Wilmington, DE area.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2-3 years of experience working on commercial integration projects and have exceptional customer service skills.
Looking for your next exciting audio visual industry career opportunity? If yes, read on!
- Audio Visual Installation Technician will be responsible for hands on installation of audio video products to business requirements/specifications and also mentoring other Installers as needed.
- Responsible for the installation of audio video equipment including: LCD flat panels, video projection systems, speakers & microphones, cabling, fiber optics, racking and mounting Audio Visual devices and control system unit loading, troubleshooting and commissioning.
- Responsible for installing, mounting and finishing with a variety of construction materials including wood, drywall, stone and tiles.
- Perform field system commissioning and troubleshooting.
Required Skills and Experience
- At least 2-3 years of audio visual industry commercial or residential integration installation experience.
- Knowledge of commercial construction methods such as ceiling deck construction, wall framing and structural engineering.
- Experience in configuring and troubleshooting (not programming) Crestron, AMX and Extron audiovisual control systems is required.
- Must have recent and current hands on experience installing audio visual equipment including flat panel displays, video walls, speakers video conferencing systems and control systems.
- Must have recent hands on experience with racking (fabricating and mounting), pulling/crimping/terminating cables and connecting components as required by blueprints and designs.
- Must have knowledge of system commissioning.
- Ability to read blueprints and install equipment to specifications required.
- Must have experience in electro-mechanical audio/video component installation.
Education and Certifications
- College Degree or equivalent work experience
- CTS or CTS-I Certification nice to have