Account Manager - Collaboration Technology
Chicago, Illinois | Direct Hire
A leading national provider of innovative collaboration technology solutions is seeking a Strategic Account Manager for Collaboration Technology in Chicago, IL.
The ideal candidate is experienced with managing a team of Technical Service Engineers for named accounts and channel partners. The Account Manager will be responsible for assigned strategic account objectives.
Does this describe exactly what you do? If YES apply today!
- Represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while ensuring the assigned customers’ needs and expectations are satisfied
- Responsible for managing a team of Technical Engineers
- “ Level 1 Escalation Point” for technical service desk
- Mentor & provide guidance to Technical Engineers
- Provide documentation and follow up corrective action, in conjunction with management guidelines, for any Technical Engineers who do not meet policy standards for attendance, professional duties, and behavior
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Develops and delivers monthly reporting & metrics analysis
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Lead solution development efforts to best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary implementation, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations
- Ensure all open customer requests are addressed within proper time frames
- Attend client discussions / meetings when required
- Assist in creating RCA (root cause analysis) documents when required in accordance with performance issues or SLA violations.
- Assist with performing monthly quality assurance checks
- Travel to U.S job sites when needed
Skills and Experience:
- Management experience in a Technical Customer Service environment is required
- At least 4-5 years Technical Customer Service experience preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of integrated (from AMX, Crestron, Extron, Biamp, ClearOne, etc.)
- Certifications Cisco (CCNA, etc.), Polycom (PCVE, etc.), Av industry (CTS, etc.) and/or other video/UC technologies such as Digital Media, Microsoft preferred.
- College Degree Preferred